2009/08/31

Guess I should have been a doctor...

...because I knew Ted Kennedy was malignant 30 years ago.

I know we're not supposed to speak ill of the dead, but hey - we're talking about Ted Kennedy here. What else is there to do?

As the bell tolls for the legendary Marxist party animal (and inventor of the waitress sandwich) I reflect on the fact that for nine-tenths of my life that fat bastard worked diligently to destroy liberty in America. If that weren't enough, I also understand full well that if I'd led the same personal life he lived, I'd be a convicted felon and a registered sex offender. Other than as a prison inmate, I sure wouldn't have been able to inflict myself on the entire nation at public expense. Power sure has it's prerogatives.

Suppose the Kopechne family showed up to pay their respects, or is public urination illegal in Massachusetts???

No comments: